CX Financia will be attending this November 2018 the conference, Beyond Borders: International Taxation into 2020 organized by taxlinked.com a professional network of TAX experts.
Our very own resident expert Xenia Neophytou will be the moderator of the panel “Where Tax Residency & Aggressive Tax Planning Meet” with intriguing discussion topics:
- How is tax residency being currently used for aggressive tax planning purposes?
- What challenges do the different tax residency programs available in Europe and beyond pose to potential tax residents?
- How have these programs been affected by BEPS and other initiatives being pushed by the OECD and the EU?
Take this chance to listen and ask the experts:
- Luca Cerioni, Law Professor, University of Edinburgh, Scotland
- Laszlo Kiss, Managing Director, Discus Holdings Ltd, Malta
- Dmitry Zapol, International Tax Advisor & Partner, Interfis, UK
- Venetia Argyropoulou, Lecturer in Tax Law, European University of Cyprus, Cyprus
- Xenia Neophytou, Managing Director, C.X. Financia Ltd., Cyprus
See you there!